October 09, 2012



When I saw these tiny crocheted animals on Etsy, I immediately thought, I need to call Kate. We share a love of teeny things, and I think one day we should get a timeshare cabin to display our miniature objects and trade off taking “cute overload” vacations. I know that sounds insane, but for those of you who love itty-bitty objects, how fun would it be to surround yourself with them for a few days straight? I can’t have them in my own home (my cat would eat them), but I wouldn’t mind escaping to see them every now and then. Anyway, back to the bitsy things in question: These adorable micro-animals are crocheted by an artist in Vietnam who sells them for about $28 to $100 a piece. I’m seriously tempted by the mountain goats, but the entire collection is worth checking out. If you’re in the market for some teeny tiny animals, click here to check them out and shop online. xo, grace

More images (including a mini tiger and mountain goat!) after the jump . . .

No comments: